Online Conference: Available On-Demand
Thank you to everyone who took part in the live sessions on Monday 15th to Thursday 18th March 2021.
If you didn't attend the live sessions, you can still register for the conference to watch the recordings on-demand and earn CPD points. The registration fee of £99 + VAT (£118.80) will give you access to the recordings for all of the sessions listed below for three months from the live conference date.
The global pandemic has resulted in schools having to provide remote education through use of edtech. This rapid transformation has required schools to apply an evidence-based digital strategy and support staff and pupils with a radical change in teaching methods.
This online conference will bring together a range of evidence, school case studies and best practice focusing on:
- what effective whole-school digital strategy looks like
- the relationships between effective technology-use and good pedagogy
- the vital role of evidence and research in whole-school planning and classroom deployment of ICT (including what some of this emerging evidence is telling us)
- remote education for people with SEND
- best practice approaches to teacher support and CPD
The conference will consider how schools can ensure technology-use is integrated effectively and consistently across and between classrooms, and that teaching and learning approaches are coherent and effectively evaluated.
It is also important to consider how new edtech can be integrated into your digital strategy past the Covid-19 pandemic. This includes technology-use for workload reduction, safeguarding, financial economies of scale, and broader governance issues (schools and education trusts), and will hear from those who have successfully delivered their own strategic change.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This event is designed for those working within the primary or secondary education sectors and is relevant to:
- Deputy headteachers
- Senior leadership team members
- Heads of year and subject leads
- SEN and inclusion professionals
- Classroom teachers
- Education advisors